Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Game When Nobody Cheers

Last Tuesday the office hang out in the bar after work. When we got in the bar, there were some sport games playing on the television screens. I looked up at the screen and one of the screens was playing a college football game. I am an Oregon Ducks fan and be honest all I care is PAC 12 games. But at that time I saw those two teams that I couldn't even recognize which state each of them came from. The teams were not familiar to me at all, but I decided to watch a little bit. Five minutes later, the team with blue jersey had a touch down. The guy got the football then he ran as fast as he could to the end and scored. On the way there were four people trying to block and catch him. It was a beautiful touch down.
I was thinking that if the defense team was from any top 10 teams, that guy might have blocked on his way. But it doesn't matter if you are (your team is) strong or not; it doesn't matter how many people are watching and cheering for you, what does matter is your attitude and dedication towards to the end when you are doing anything. That's where a beautiful touch down comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment